Piano tuning software

Brent Musgrave pianotek1963@netscape.net
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:54:45 -0600

Jordi,

I recommend the TuneLab programs for laptop and pocket PC's.  The
programs were developed by Robert Scott and produces a very smooth
tuning on a well scaled piano.  TuneLab helps you retain your sanity on
a poorly scaled piano.  Go to:  www.tunelab-world.com

Robert supplies technical information regarding the programs and even
provides a free trial.  I don't believe anyone else does that.

With the above said, I am sure that others have their preferences that
are equally valid.  Get as much information about the ETD's you are
interested in and make your decision.

Best,
Brent Musgrave