MiniMens Audio piano String Simulator -joined Stethen Paulello piano and fortepiano strings doc

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:10:47 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C3C232.ECB2A5B0
Bernhard,

 It is amazing, have you some parental link with Santa Claus ?

What are the minimal recommendations in terms of computer speed (Pentium III
500 Hz ?)

Isaac OLEG

B.T.W, I wanted to ask you if an English version of Mensurix is available,
and if it is yet Dos based ?

Thanks in advance –

P.S. You’ll get a call from Stephen Paulello soon (I understand you have met
yet).

Joined is a short document describing the strings produced by Stephen.

Best Regards.