touch weight changes

Paul Chick paulchick@myclearwave.net
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:33:55 -0600

Avery,

I've been following this thread and am very interested in the information
that you have and offered to Carol...I would be very interested in seeing
the information also.  Could you make it available to all?  If not could you
send me a copy?  Thanks in advance.

Paul Chick, Jr.
paulchick@myclearwave.net
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Avery Todd
  Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 10:21 AM
  To: pianotech
  Subject: Re: touch weight changes

  Carol,

  I have a few things I've saved from previous discussions on this. I'll
send
  it to you as an attached Word document if you'd like. Primarily basics
like
  Journal article dates, links to David's drawings/pictures, etc.

  I also have a bunch of posts about weighing the shanks/flanges, hammers,
  placement of them, etc. I could put that together too, if you'd like.
  Let me know.

  Avery