Hammer Spring Rail........

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:38:43 -0800 (PST)

On a lot of old uprights the spring rail itself is
warped, causing uneven touch across the compass of the
keyboard.
     I have straightened several of these by
installing a small ( 1/2" leg by 1/8' thick )aluminum
angle, hanging over the top edge of the rail, with
nothes filed for the action brackets and small screws
to secure it.
     Truly helps to even up the touch!
     Thump