Longitudinal scaling

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:02:07 +0100

Hmmm... an interesting clue as to why "The Steinway Scale" which seems to be the
subject of so many opinions as to how to design a <<bad musical scale>>. Also an
interesting post with regard to some of the discussions on both the duplex
scale, and whether or not the soundboard vibrates at all longitudinally or
not... Grin.. you shoulda been here a couple years back Bernhard !

Cheers
RicB