Linux

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:33:32 +0100

Golly guys... how many times do we have to go through this stuff.... ?
We're almost never going to find a consensus on whats to be allowed and
whats not to... and the best medicin for getting rid of what you dont
like is the delete key... ie... ignore the stuff.

If it gets to be too big a problem for too many too often...then the
world will come crashing down rather simultaneously on the guilty
parties head.

As I see it... had his initial one liner been ignored.... then that
woulda been it... instead we got folks shouting at each other again... I
mean hey !!! Its Christmas !! :)

Be of Mary Cheeks.... or whatever that ol saying says... :)

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne