Linux

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:07:30 -0600

Duaine wrote:

, I have an OS, Office Software, Business Software, Web
> Browser, Graphical Manipulation, Database, Scanner Software, Firewall,
> Financial Software, Content Blocking, Pop-up Blocking, Palm-Pilot
> Desktop software, Calendar, Appointment Book, CD burning, Audio
> Software, and, last but not least, Games -

Disregarding cost for a moment, is your Business Software/Financial
Software/Appointment Book any good?  You've maybe read some of the whining
by us Windows wonks regarding PTBIz, Quickbooks, etc.  We'd love to find a
better alternative.

thanks

Mike