Carpal Tunnel problems

Randy Rush randyrush@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:20:38 -0800

Hello to all,

Anyone out there in our business had carpal tunnel surgery?  Was it =
successful?  Did it affect your ability to do your job?

After 20 years of pounding away at pianos (and perhaps not using the =
best habits at all times), I'm facing the prospect of this surgery, and =
I'd like to have all the information I can glean - I'm also trying to =
explore non-surgical solutions.  I've heard pro and con stories on the =
results of such surgery, but have not talked with anyone in our business =
who has had it.

Any helpful feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy Rush, RPT