Carpal Tunnel problems

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:13:55 EST

Randy,
Has it been firmly diagnosed as carpal tunnel or could it be the results of
"trigger" points, which often lumped into one category?
Trigger points can have the same symptoms as Carpal Tunnel and can be quite
crippling. Both of these ailments can be treated successfully without surgery
but will require much attention on your part. I have been pain free for one
year due to deep self message, supplemental vitamins (glycossomine, calcium, and
bromoline), concentrated efforts of counter movements.
If I find myself getting forgetting to take the vitamins and the message for
a period of a week, I can feel a hint of my hand problems reoccurring.
Our hands take a beating during the tuning process. Times that my so many
instruments a day/week/year/ 20 years- it takes a toll and it's no wonder these
problems exist.
Tom Servinsky, RPT