Carpal Tunnel problems

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:48:06 +0100

You'll find a very informative site on
http://www.medecine-des-arts.com/eng/indexeng.php?rub=5

A chiropractor customer of mine wrote a book on the pianist hand, (in
English/French) with explanations on postures and the way the muscles/tendon
work, as well as exercioces for pianists to correct posture problems and
avoid the inflammations.  his name : Philippe Papillon. (La main du
pianiste) .

Tuning both hands should certainly help, I now begin to consider it
seriously , regarding I am obliged to tune more verticals than I wish !

Best Regards to all.

Isaac OLEG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la part
de Tompiano@aol.com
Envoye : mardi 16 decembre 2003 11:04
A : pianotech@ptg.org
Objet : Re: Carpal Tunnel problems

Enough cannot be said about take supplemental vitamins. I too am taking the
mentioned supplements along with Bromoline, a natural anti-inflammatory
agent which helps in the removal of debris. This is a natural agent found in
Pineapple and other fruits, and is recommended to those with Gout.
I started developing hand problems early last year which caused me great
pain and discomfort. After trying a variety of resolves I stumbled onto the
idea of the Glycossime, Calcium, and Bromoline and my problems disappeared
after 6 weeks.
A hand therapist/surgeon-client of mine had opened my ideas to the natural
ways one can deal with these types of hand ailments. She also suggested
other diligent, strenuous hand movements which would counter the repeated
movements I use during tuning. Being a professional musician it was easy
sell for me to start practicing more.
Tom Servinsky, RPT