ETDs / Software

Arlin Hall ahall12@austin.rr.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:39:18 -0600

Off and on there is discussion on the list that talks about the various
tuning devices that are out there, everything from the SATIII to the
Peterson 490ST to Tune Lab to ...  ... ... I have a Peterson 490ST and am
wondering if the others (particularly the SATIII) are enough better that I
should consider changing.  Is there a place on the net I can go where there
is a comprehensive comparison of all the devices available, with unbiased
ratings, etc?

As a point of clarification, I usually use the Peterson to check my aural
work.

Thanks in advance,

Arlin
PTG application in process