Carpal Tunnel - responses

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:40:25 EST

Greetings,

            Just some ideas: Read up on the health-conscious view on carpal
tunnel. I had a friend who had it . One doctor wanted to give him an operation.
So before all that,  he read some books on it from the health food store,
took all natural sea kelp and b complex vitamins and got weekly massages and it
went away. He swore by it.

When my tuning arm bothers me I wear a wrist stiffner. This was advised by a
neuro-surgeon. I think that a regular massage concentrating on the tuner's
tuning arm, and alittle massage on the opposite arm (to balance) is a wise idea.
I have it done and it's worth it for me.

best wishes,
Julia Gottchall,
Reading PA