CA glue---CYA glue

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:31:58 -0500

CA is an adhesive.

CYA is an acronym for "Cover Your A$$"!  I take it you have not worked =
in the corporate world before?  ;-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alpha88x@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 8:37 PM
  Subject: CA glue---CYA glue

  Greetings,

              Thanks for your responses telling me that rosin anbd =
alcohol are dinosaur technology. About the CA glue: Is this the super =
glue that you can buy at Wal-mart? If it is, do you mix it with anything =
to thin it down? CYA, CA are they the same thing?

  P.S. Please see the 12 days of Christmas. It's pretty good.

  piano rookie,=20
  Julia Gottchall.
  Reading, PA