Radiant heating

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:36:38

Hi Mike,

They will likely have to build a mini "stage" for the piano. At least
that's what worked for my client with radiant floor heating. There are
vents around the bases of the platform and foam with tinfoil bonded to it
(don't know what it is called) under the wooden "top". It's about 8 inches
tall, and fits in a corner of the room quite nicely.

At 09:33 PM 12/18/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>        They will  recommend the installation of a D/C, is there anything
>else they should know or  consider doing?     Mike Kurta,  RPT

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.