Yamaha vs. Samick studio pianos

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:17:36 -0400

I believe that Essex, is made by Young Chang. I have found Young Chang to be a fairly good piano, better than their older ones, which were inconsistent in quality.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Piannaman@aol.com
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 1:18 AM
  Subject: Re: Yamaha vs. Samick studio pianos

  In a message dated 12/18/03 6:16:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, Tompiano@aol.com writes:

    Pass both of them and go straight to the new Essex console sold through the Steinway dealers. Heads and shoulders over both of these models.
    Tom Servinsky, RPT

  Tom, Terry,

  Isn't Essex made by Sejung?  I've been surprised by some of their pianos:  Hobart Cable, Falcone, among others.  Not bad for a company that's been in business for around 3 years....scary, eh?

  Dave Stahl