comparative labor rates ...(slightly OT)

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:19:30 -0700

At 07:13 PM 12/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Is it fair to compare plumbing and piano work? I say yes.
>
>-Phil Bondi(FL)
>phil@philbondi.com

We've heard it before, but I'm gonna repeat it....

The plumber finished writing his invoice and handed it to the customer.
"Holy crap!" the customer exclaimed. "I don't make this much, and I'm a
DOCTOR!"

"Yeah," the plumber said, "I didn't make that much when I was a doctor,
either."

We may not make as much as plumbers, but at least we can chew our fingernails!

Later,
Guy