slow returning hammers

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:03:57 -0600

Hi Clyde,
                 I would take that one step further, and call it key
fitting.  Almost every piano can use some key fitting to even out friction,
and the next time you visit, you can do some adjustments again.   Depends
on how fussy you want to be.
I much prefer the term key fitting, but frequently use the term key
easing.   Even friction in the keybed, is every bit as important as even
let off, It just gets over looked so often.

Regards Roger