Bluebook of Pianos

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:20:58 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <Couttss@aol.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Bluebook of Pianos
> Does anyone have a phone number for these folks?  I ordered a Bluebook almost
> 4 months ago and they cashed my check but never received the book.  Their
> website lists their address as a town close to Denver but that's it.  I've
> written at least a half dozen times and asked for my book or to refund my money but
> it's like they ain't there.
> Anyway, Merry Christmas to All.
> Don Coutts
> Don's Piano Service
> Associate
> Chicago Chapter

No, sorry, I don't have a phone number.  I guess I didn't call them (was thinking of another bad ordering experience).   But I did have to write them and wait a long while to find out what happened to my money and book.  No phone number in the Denver phone book for Bob Furst or R&D Publishing Service (9463 W. 77th Place, Arvada, CO 80005)   Good luck.  --David Nereson, RPT, Denver