TR: Your Posts

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:05:12 +0100

Dear List,

I just received this post today. Don't know this guy, is he a list
member ?

Heyu I never intent to be one of the list gurus, if for that one I'll
unsuscribe soon. In fact I more probably learn more than I give on
that list . I siply cant refrain stop write what I believe sometime.

In my limited English that may sound stange cetrtainly but where is
the problem ? The list is a free expression forum (while less
knowleadgeable than a few years ago infortunately, because some
members passed, and overs leaved for production)

An yes indeed I tend to get annoyed  when I see misconceptions taken
for grant, it takes so much time to correct our errors in that trade
that precision and understanding are important.

Happy Christmas to all !

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Calin Thomason [mailto:calint@operamail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 décembre 2003 01:46
À : oleg-i@noos.fr
Objet : Your Posts

Mr Isaac

You are increasingly becoming an embarresment on this list. Your posts
about inertia largely show that you are a fool trying to sound
important, and frankly... many others are starting to exchange the
same kinds of comments about you. You have also begun to attempt to
tell other list participants what they should be or should not be
saying. Personally, I am on the verge of turning you off, and I know I
am not alone.

If you have something constructive to say, then its welcome. But it is
increasingly obvious that your main goal here is to appear important
and knowledgable. You are neither.

Chill out

Calin Thomason

--
Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.operamail.com, which
allows you to send SMS through your mailbox.