Key Inertia

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:14:26 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Calin Thomason" <calint@operamail.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2003 10:59 AM
Subject: Key Inertia

> I have read this forums discussion about inertia these past weeks with
increasing amusement. It is truly incredible what conclusions physics
students of clearly undergraduate calibre are capable of. I sometimes marvel
at the fact that this country is able to produce any physicists with half a
brain at all.

snip

> I should perhaps mention that I am a PhD, and teach graduate level applied
physics / acoustics and have done so these past 35 years.

Does this mean one can't be nice, polite and respectful?

Barbara Richmond, RPT
somewhere near Peoria, IL