Key Inertia, hmmmm?

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:21:43 -0500

pianolover 88 wrote:
>> ...please feel free to correct any mistakes I have made.<
>

> Well, the only "mistake" I could find was in the spelling of the word
> "applied" in the excerpt you posted from your physics book. It was
> incorrectly spelled "aplied." No big deal, but hey, you asked...even
> though it wasn't really YOUR mistake! :)
>
> Terry Peterson

While I don't take any credit for the principles used, this is a page
from my notes on how to use this stuff. The words are mine but the
principles belong to Newton.

So the spelling mistakes are mine. Thanks for pointing it out, I will
fix it before posting on my web site.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin