Moment of Inertia of grand action parts.

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:45:50 -0500

Don A. Gilmore wrote:
> This one looks great, John.  Can you send me the other ones you mentioned?

Don,

Here's number 2.

Anyone bothered by this? Don and I could go off-line if the attachments
are too much.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin