PitchLock

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:42:35 -0400

John M. Ross
926 Windsor Back Road,
R.R. #2
Windsor, Nova Scotia,=20
Canada   B0N 2T0
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Isaac sur Noos=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 8:24 AM
  Subject: Tr: PitchLock

  I know I promised to stay nice and polite ,

  but this invention gave me a good opportunity to laugh (while it is a =
little sad that people have spend so much time trying to commercialize =
such a goodie).
  Listen to the samples with and without the "pitch lock" and you will =
certainly - for most hear immediately why it is useless.

  On the other hand string coupling is exactly what we are after if we =
want to tune long lasting unisons (and nicely toning piano) - also what =
we get with voicing.

  A good Sunday to all.

  I'll read again before sending, to be sure.

  Isaac