PitchLock

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:59:17 -0500

On Dec 28, 2003, at 8:21 AM, Isaac sur Noos wrote:

> Terry, if you listen the tone to will=A0 hear the shortening and the=20=

> less rich tone obtained with the coupling object.

Hmmm, I hear it too, but on the other hand Scott Jones *is* the real=20
deal. Perhaps some voicing after the installation would be able to=20
reduce the ping, and who knows maybe get it right back to what one=20
would consider ideal tone.
On the other hand when I looked at the "products and pricing" page I=20
felt I needed to check my calendar -- surely it is April 1st, I=20
thought? I ain't ready yet to spend $140 for a box of staples!=20
Invention and patents are wonderful things though, so I'll keep an open=20=

mind and hope he demos it in Quebec at the NEECSO convention April 30 -=20=

May 2, 2004.

Happy Holidays,
Patrick

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...