PitchLock

DCrpt@comcast.net DCrpt@comcast.net
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:00:35 +0000

     You know I have been thinking about "pitch lock" and the way it is coupleing the two right strings.It would work great if you used the una chorda(soft pedal)as long as it is regulated to miss all left strings.You could call it the "pitch lock" pedal.It could be designed for new pianos so that the pedal stays in the down position like an upright mute rail pedal.That way your foot would'nt get tired.                       Robin Olson