Samick Music Desk

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:49:30 -0500

Joe,

Where does one find sueded leather?

I replaced the cloth once on a Yamaha, but I just went to a fabric store
and bought and appropriate color of suede cloth.  It was not very good
quality and is not holding up well.  I decided that in the future I
would contact the manufacturer and get the original, which should last
longer than what I put on.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger