Little Piano Shop

Chris Gregg cdgregg@telus.net
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:36:13 -0700

Just finished reading ""The Piano Tuner" by Daniel Mason.  About a piano
tuner who is commissioned to go to Burma to tune an Erard piano in the
1870's.   Interesting read, but not much piano knowledge there.  Credit is
given at the end of the book to William Braid White's Piano Tuning and
Allied Arts for technical info. Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but
watch out for the surprise ending.

Chris Gregg.