Sat II for sale

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:35:57 -0600

Hi Don.  Carl in Winnipeg. You have another Sat 11 for sale,
or is it the one you were selling some time ago ? I'm still looking
for an affordable one. Please Email me soon, and tell me how
much you are asking. I'm in a little better position to buy one than
I was in the last time we conversed.

Thanks.

Carl