Ivory Keys banned?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Other factors? Perhaps a justified sense of shame. I
have always enjoyed playing on the smooth, cool, high
quality celluloid keytops that were used on Cable
products from the 20's onward, which do not as readily
produce extraneous, hard tapping sounds from
fingernail contact, etc..  To me, insistence on ivory
indicates an unjustifiable callousness and arrogance
regarding one's sense of self-importance versus
another's right to live!
     Gordon Stelter

--- "Christopher D. Purdy" <purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>