warped keys

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:34:16 -0600

Hi  ...  J&P.  Didn't think of scratching, but good point. What I was
wondering about was this. How does the plastic stay on when whole
key being twisted back, as a matter of fact, how does the plastic stay
on while key is warping originally. I'm guessing it bends along with the
wood, but being a harder material, I thought it should not bend. ? ? ?
How can you make a sheet of almost anything bend along it's wide side.
Now if the plastic was heated, it could bend, but then it might get loose.
Plastic probably would bend, .... would ivory ???    Dumb question ? ?
Getting an ache in the front of my head . Better stop, before I hurt myself.

Carl / Winnipeg.