Newbie Charles

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:23:31 -0600

Hi Don,
               Changing all the wire on each unison, reduces voicing
problems and makes the note easier to blend in. Most customers will notice
unisons going out, but not so many will notice the octave going.  I just
like the better stability and voice of the unison, doing it this way.
It also works out a bit cheaper for the customer, than building in several
house call charges, to get the note stable.
Regards Roger