Another newbie question

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:59:05 -0800 (PST)

Charles:
     I hope this was meant as a joke. If not, PLEASE
go to the library and read a book on piano technology
such as Art Reblitz's " Piano Tuning, Servicing and
Rebuilding" before asking any more questions!  If you
do not, you will only greatly embarrass yourself and
annoy/amuse others with such.
     Please!
     Thump
     ( That's my name, NOT how you tune a piano!)

P.S. A "tuning hammer" only looks as such. It is
really a wrench.