ozone chamber

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:39:21 -0500

Bill Ballard wrote "snip"

> I assume that if you had asked for suggestions about estimating for
> insurance, you would have told us more of the story. You might
> explore the possibility of determining whether these pianos
> would be
> totaled, if the estimate (which you should turn in, the expensive
> one) is greater than the weekly shopper market value of these
> darlings. That way, you wouldn't have to do the work and the owner
> (is this a store or a school or a church?) might be able to get ten
> good pianos (maybe new) for the replacement cost of all 24.
>
> Bill Ballard RPT
> NH Chapter, P.T.G.

The problem I see is that they probably ?? have a new value
replacement clause in their insurance policy. Now if the pianos only
need cleaning, Why would I total them? This is a question of honesty.
Plus, I've been hired by the claim adjuster co. Of course I would like
the college to get all brand new pianos, but this ain't my kind of
lie.

Marcel