outbreak of war - piano plates

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:56:08 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: outbreak of war - piano plates

> What type of a "punch" would you use for such a task? I guess I'm just
> not
very punch-knowledgeable.

Here's a picture of a set of punchs I found many years ago.  Probably
from
the estate of a player tech.  No brand name anywhere.  Can't find them
on
the net either.  Maybe from England????  The spring loaded center marks
the
spot for the smaller punch for the hole in the washer.

This attachment is for pianotech.

Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.

[Photo at:]

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/84/0a/6c/1b/punches.jpg

[Alternate URL:]

http://tinyurl.com/fp78

> Terry Farrell

and
>> punch a washer using the spring loaded punch just a bit smaller than
>> the
OD