Old Upright Recycling

Louis Verkoelen lverkoelen@earthlink.net
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 06:59:26 -0700

Terry,

I have on two separate occasions had to condemn a piano twice. In both
cases the second time was a religious camp or church. (We need you to
come tune, we were just donated a great NEW!!! Piano.

Louis Verkoelen
California Repair Service
Big Bear City, CA.
909/584-1644

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Farrell
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 6:14 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Old Upright Recycling

Who out there in cyberworld might want to lay claim to the World Record
for having serviced the same old upright for the maximum number of
owners?

Better yet, who has had the opportunity to condemn the same upright more
than once? If so, how many times?

I think I have only run into two pianos with a different owner, but I'm
sure a few folks out there that have been at this a while have a story
or two to tell!

Terry Farrell