Old Upright Recycling

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:47:35 -0500

>Who out there in cyberworld might want to lay claim to the World Record
>for having serviced the same old upright for the maximum number of owners?
>
>Better yet, who has had the opportunity to condemn the same upright more
>than once? If so, how many times?
>
>I think I have only run into two pianos with a different owner, but I'm
>sure a few folks out there that have been at this a while have a story or
>two to tell!
>
>Terry Farrell

Mine was an old Starr grand that I condemned without doing a thing to it,
only to condemn the same piano three more times for three more new owners
in the next year, each time hearing from the new owner how, since I had
rebuilt it (according to the previous owner), I should get it working for
them. For free, naturally.

Ron N