Testing

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:48:54 +0200

I thought as much....

This represents a big fat hole in the hole damned email system. This was
far too easy to break into pianotech list. I dont do this kind of stuff
for a living, and so if its as easy as this for me... then people what
know how to do this can do far more then I think we give them credit
for.

I wonder what kinds of attachements I could send using somebody elses
name and a non subscribed server.  Heck.. you could be any where in the
world... with a list of addresses and send out stuff to just about
anyone on any list...

Not good.

RicB