Testing

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:29:56 +0200

Keith Roberts wrote:

> Of course the return path shows it came from your broadpark address.   Sure
> you could cause confusion and start an arguement, but why?  We do that
> enough without hiding our identity.
> Keith Roberts

Keith... the point is, that if I can do just this much... without any real
trouble.... a real hacker would no doubt be able to do a much better job of
covering his tracks.... and no doubt he/she would have a lot more malicilous
motivations for doing so then just causing an arguement on pianotech....

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.