Accu-just hitch pin removal/Tom

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:30:48 -0700

Tom:
I'd say there are two ways: 1.If there is enough to get a grip on, with
Vice-Grips, then attach "fender Dent puller" to the Vise-Grip and pummel it
out, in an upward motion(s). 2. If there is just "stub" left in the plate, a
straight sided punch of the appropriate size, would allow you to drive it
down and out. This would of course, cause you to figure some way to extract
it from under the plate! (Are we having fun yet?)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)