TOT Trivia

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:41:43 -0500

She must have been an alien. Any female alien that showed up got kissed,
the males got punched or phaser-blasted. I loved the joke they did on
themselves in one of the later movies: Kirk is kissing an alien and
=91Bones=92 says =93What is it with you, Jim?=94
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Piannaman@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 8:37 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: TOT Trivia
=20
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:=20

Whilst at least half our list ranks are off either giving instruction,=20
taking it in, or just plain humbuging it in Dallas I thought it might be

amuzing to digress into something completely different for a change.=20

You all remember Joan Collins... famed hex of that ridiculous TV soap=20
Dynasty ?=20

Well.. question....=20

In which episode of Star Trek did Captain Kirk kiss Joan Collins ?=20

Ric,=20

I remember her being in an episode, but I don't remember what it was
about or what it was called.=20

BTW, this isn't totally off-topic....there's an organ in there
somewhere!=20

Dave Stahl

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.