Damper Zing

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:32:07 -0700

I would recommend a pair of "angled suture scissors". With these you can
pull the action and work from underneath. Use the strings as a guide, so you
don't cut off too much. Most of these are made for surgeons who need big
finger holes. They will be a bit pricey, but will be of very good quality
and will stay sharp forever, as long as you don't try to cut sandpaper or
some other idiocy. (Hmmm? Once fired an employee who did that!)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)