Treble Resonator

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:13:12 +0200

Hi folks

Just recieved a shipment from Pianotek which included a Treble Resonator
turnbuckle... and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with
them and perhaps have a tip or two as for a most sucessfull
installation.  The directions were marketing plugs then real
directions... but I get the idea of what goes where.

Just how is it this is supposed to improve the sound anyways... does
putting tension between the belly rail and the rim somehow increase
support for the crown in this area ??... or what ?

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne