Treble Resonator (Treble Tone Resonator)

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:40:17 +0200

Keith McGavern wrote:

> Richard,
>
> I value and trust Guy Nichol's experience with this product, and the
> results he has written about without reservation (see link below).

Keith... I clicked on the link below... and only get the archives start
page... I looked for the exact post... and couldnt find it.

> Really Richard, I'm just not interested in analyzing some things to
> the nth degree. Some, I am. Just not this subject.

Sheesh Keith... I'm not into analyzing this thing to death..... just some
basic thoughts about how it works, and installation tips.... as I asked
for. You have nothing to say..  then say nothing. Whats wrong with this
subject anyways ?? ( scratching my head )