Treble Resonator

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:18:37 +0200

Thanks Dave.. but I was refering to the newer turnbuckle system sold by Pianotech invented by a fellow named Grijavla (sp ?). This device couples the belly rail to the rim similiar to how most instruments using a radial beamwork couple that to the belly rail in the tenor / bass break area.... except (I think) that this device also puts some tension on them pulling (at) them together.

What I dont quite understand ( or am not able to quite visualize well enough perhaps) is how this turnbuckle provides its support (which I am assuming is meant as a kind of vertical support)

One other question if anyone out there cares to answer.... I am unfamiliar with the term "duplex rib". What exactly does this refere to ?

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne