Treble Resonator

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:27:22 +0200

Yes Ron indeed, but I suspect the coupling add more of the
percussiveness tone of the hammers, this is (been said) "amplified" by
the frame, so this coupling, under tension, is may be adding some of
the xylophone tone we have there ...

Is it better or not I would not say I know that.
The bell rings that to me, more than something in the sustain or
clarity of tone.

best regards, how is summer ?

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.