Treble Resonator

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:26:10 -0400

At 10:12 PM -0500 7/6/03, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>>Del and Ron were pretty clear last spring, that it shouldn't be
>>expected to restore crown in that region. This is not a M&H tension
>>resonator.
>
>I thought we were pretty clear all those times it has come up that
>the M&H tension resonator will neither restore nor maintain crown
>either

You were. I didn't specifically refer to the M&H TR as something
which would restore crown. The main distinction between the PTk TR
and this, is that the PTk provides this coupling across the rim in
only one spot. Until I find out what exactly it delivers, that's not
a significant distinction.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Did you find that listening to your father's records gave you a clue
to who he was as a musician?"
     ...........NPR "Fresh Air" host Terry Gross to Ravi Coltrane, son
of John. As always, asking the tough questions.