Knuckle lubes

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:10:31 +0200

gordon stelter wrote:

> Is this any different than the Teflon powder I get at
> the gun store? ( "Hoppes' brand ).
>    By the way.  I just heard about a report on the
> mucho carcinogenicness of Teflon. Don't breathe it!
>     Thump

Could very well be... Teflon powder comes in a lot of variants... and a
quick visit to their website will demonstrate that. I sent a request off
to Bill Spurlock  for some basic information about the variant sold by
him and got quite a bit of info. I'll see if I can hunt down on my puter
where I have that stored. Or you can drop him a line yourself.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.