keybed support

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:00:23 EDT

Thanks Terry and Phil.  I'll be doing quite a bit of regulating now that I've
convinced the owner of one of my store accounts that the pianos actually work
better if this is done...:-)  As long as it's solid, it's a pretty cheap way
to save one's back.  I've got other Spurlock stuff made of the same materials,
and it's all good quality and easy to use.

Dave Stahl

lIn a message dated 7/7/03 8:06:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,