Dallas PTG convention

Ray T. Bentley ray@bentley.net
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:14:19 -0500

Yes, the convention ran smoothly, but the accommodations were not up to =
Hyatt standards.  The floors in the hall were very dirty, obviously not =
vacuumed all the way to the walls.  Also the carpet in the room was very =
worn, even a couple of holes, and the same dirty situation.  The public =
areas were very nice, but I couldn't believe the worn condition of the =
sixth floor.  It was supposed to be for Gold Passport members which I =
have been for many years!  I overheard someone else echoing these =
comments while waiting at the Barbershop concert.

Ray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Registered Piano Tuner-Technician
Alton, IL
ray@bentley.net
www.ray.bentley.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RWyatt8547@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:11 PM
  Subject: Re: Dallas PTG convention

         Add my congratulation to the list Elwood.

         As One of the ones that work the convention, the registration =
was 501, down some but better than was expected a few weeks ago. The =
hotel staff was great and I put our request for them to go to Nashville =
with us next year.( wishful thinking). Class numbers was down but all I =
heard was good comments. One complaint was that We kept it too cold =
which was a big changed from last year.=20
         Those who did not attend missed a good one, so be there next =
year as great things are being planned for that one too.

                                           Rick Wyatt
                                           associate
                                           Dallas Chapter