A string's treatment

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:18:30 +0200

Ron,

The strings are supposed to be strenghtened in the process, seem to me
that the danger is more on the bridge pins.

The method was given to me by someone who makes strings, and use it on
strong enough pianos.

Was not intending to convert you anyway, but having a stable piano the
first months of use is very interesting.

Best

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech